We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Exec on a permanent basis.
Wenbar is a leading UK supplier of premium bespoke retail display solutions with in house design and manufacturing.
The role will be responsible for building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy along with keeping on top of our competitor analysis, researching trends and presenting findings with monthly reports.
· Manage digital campaigns to achieve targeted KPIs for brand awareness, growth, engagement and to drive sales
· Track performance of campaigns, constantly looking for ways to optimise conversion and budget, measured against KPIs
· Create monthly/campaign ROI decks making recommendations for future planning
· Extending our social media reach
· Gathering and collating professional connections within Linkedin and create an offline database.
· Email marketing campaigns showcasing newsletters, projects and inhouse stories.
· Maintain and update products/ services/etc. on the website.
· Developing landing pages for the campaigns.
· Managing and developing lead nurturing campaign via marketing automation, email marketing and retargeting.
• Regularly visit stores locally, within London and occasionally further afield to research the market, current trends and competitor activations.
• Produce documents and present findings to all sectors of the business.
• Follow online activities of competitors and present findings
Skills & Experience required;
• Graduate to 3 years working within a similar role
• Experience of developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Email marketing experience including campaign set up and optimisation
• Strong analytical skills and website management tools
• Budget management
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organised and has a sense of urgency
• Must be creative, proactive, strategic, professional, and up to speed with the latest social media updates, trends and algorithms!
• Forward thinking with a focus on driving the company’s social media accounts to the next level of growth and increase sales generation. ·A good level of creative writing skills.
Please contact Tracy Giacobelli: email@example.com