Wenbar Ltd are currently recruiting a Graduate POS designer to join our agile, fast-paced business, which delivers best in-class retail solutions. If you are a sharp industrial/product designer, who is ready to take a new career move and make your mark in the Retail arena then this is the opportunity for you! We require a highly motivated individual who will look forward to doing whatever it takes to help us grow our business, and who will enjoy the kudos of cultivating their design in the highly visible retail market.
Reporting directly to the Head of Design, you will be accountable for all designs given to you, with guidance from senior designers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Create new products, including 3D designs, prototyping and testing, able to execute robust design processes and continuous improvement.
- Proven level of design capability using Solidworks CAD and 3D modelling.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Industrial retail / Product design.
- Demonstrate a medium level of experience in designing and creating retail displays from artistic impression through to production.
- Full UK Driving License required as our site is inaccessible by public transport.
This role will be based in Stow Maries , Chelmsford , Essex.
This role offers a very competitive salary, 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) and pension scheme.
Wenbar are a company who are growing rapidly and dominating their industry. As a privately owned company that has been trading successfully for over twelve years, we are entering an exciting new period of dramatic growth. As a market leader we design, develop and manufacture leading product displays from Loreal, Lancome to Black & Decker.
We have just opened a brand new, state of the art design studio for our creative team to work from.
Please only apply if you have full knowledge of the above criteria
Please send your CV and a small and relevant portfolio to Mark Downs (Head of Design) – email@example.com