To assist the Sales Team with the co-ordination of our cosmetics brand customers requirements for bespoke display units.
To assist with maintaining a high level of service to our customers.
This is a full time office based position within our sales /account managing department adjacent to our production facility.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing administration support to the Account Manager as part of the sales team.
- Respond to calls from customers and action their requests under the guidance of the Account Manager.
- Handle calls from customers when the Account Manager is out of the office.
- Contact customers and chase for artworks , drawing approval, PO numbers & delivery information.
- Chase retailers for approvals.
- Liaise with various in house departments to progress design drawings/artworks, cost quotes.
- Deal with price queries and prepare quotes to be sent to the customers.
- Raise orders on behalf of the Account Manager and submit them to our Project Management team.
- Accompany the Account Manager on customer visits on occasions when required.
- Maintain a database of customer free issue items.
- Help maintain critical timings for small value projects.
- Provide holiday cover for the Account Manager.
Must be enthusiastic.
Essential that you can write a well constructed email.
Good Organisation skills.
Must be excel & word literate.
Personable and able to get on with all types of people.
Be focused and goal orientated.
There will be two direct reports – primarily to the Account Manager & secondly to the Sales Manager.
Salary range of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Please contact Tracy Giacobelli – email@example.com