Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of Key accounts for sales and profit growth.
- Develop effective partnerships with designated accounts and customers.
- Take a full brief from customers and fully understanding their concept design and advise how to create their needs.
- To be responsible for the management of the projects through effective project tracking process
- Ensure that clients concepts can be successfully developed and manufactured
- Achieve set targets
- Pro-actively communicate, with the Design team, and with the Project Managers to clearly demonstrate effective teamwork
- An excellent track record of successful new business development and is able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, understanding of materials and substrates used within the manufacturing process.
Key Skills required
- Previous field sales and account management experience
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Must be self-motivated and customer focused
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- An excellent track record of successful new business development and be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of materials and substrates used within the manufacturing process
- Experience of the POS/POP industry
- An excellent knowledge of plastic fabrication techniques
Personal skills required
- A can do attitude
- Ability to build a strong relationship with others
- Experience of working with large/recognisable brands
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to work using your own initiative.
If you have the relevant experience, with a full UK driving license then we would love to hear from you.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Tracy Giacobelli – email@example.com