Middleweight Technical Designer
To meet the continued growth of the business, you will be responsible for producing clear concise drawings / designs, which follow the brief and brand guidelines given by the Account manager / client. This position requires understanding / interaction across all departments within the business.
You should be willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the Customers visions. Be able to work as part of a strong team but also be able to work independently. As you grow into the role you will be visiting Clients with the Sales team taking briefs and building your own relationship with the Client so you can support them throughout the project.
At Wenbar we are constantly growing and developing our staff. We value our employees and pride ourselves on promoting within. We believe that investing in design and technology and working in an innovative atmosphere helps our employees to be inspired when working in a fast paced customer focused role.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create new products, including 3D designs, prototyping and testing.
• Execute robust design process and continuous improvement.
• Take client brief either from Account manager or Client.
• Time management and planning workload with Head of Design.
• A ‘can do’ attitude.
• 3 to 4 years’ experience in a Design role, and preferably working with POS would be advantageous.
• Excellent level of knowledge using SolidWorks
• Good level of knowledge using Adobe Suite
• Product Design degree would be preferred
• Good problems solving skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Good Word & Excel skills
Head of Design