Sales Development Manager
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Achieve set targets.
- Develop effective partnerships with designated accounts and customers.
- Management and development of Key accounts for sales and profit growth.
- Ensure that clients concepts can be successfully developed and manufactured.
- To be responsible for the management of the projects through effective project tracking process.
- Take a full brief from customers and fully understanding their concept design and advise how to create their needs.
- Pro-actively communicate, with the Design team, and with the Project Managers to clearly demonstrate effective teamwork.
- An excellent track record of successful new business development and is able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, understanding of materials and substrates used within the manufacturing process.
Key Skills required
- Experience of the POS/POP industry.
- Must be self-motivated and customer focused.
- Previous field sales and account management experience.
- An excellent knowledge of plastic fabrication techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work.
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- An excellent track record of successful new business development and be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of materials and substrates used within the manufacturing process.
Personal skills required
- A can do attitude.
- Ability to build a strong relationship with others.
- Experience of working with large/recognisable brands.
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to work using your own initiative.
If you have the relevant experience, with a full UK driving license then we would love to hear from you.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Tracy Giacobelli – firstname.lastname@example.org